CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 1

I am in the spirit again to do my
12 Days of Christmas.
I am super excited to share twelve Christmas themed cards, scrapbook pages or 3D projects with you!

I am one of those bloggers that posts here and there.  I wish I had more time to spend posting everything I make, but my sweet children and husband need to see me.  I think I would get in trouble if I was in my craft room 24-7. ;)  I really had a great time last year posting for 12 days straight.  It would be a miracle if I kept up that pace!

Here is my first post of the twelve.  I went to the trusty Mojo Monday blog and used their sketch for this round card.  This is sketch number 269.  I also used up some older winter/holiday paper-Wonderland.  I love this paper.  I still have a stash full...so I am glad I will not run out too soon.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Wonderland Paper pack (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Chocolate, and Grey Flannel (retired)
Ink: Chocolate
Stamps:  B1393 Joyful Jar (retired)
Accessories:  Z1799 Shimmer Trim, Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles, Z1210 Wonder Heartfelt snowflake (retired)
Tools:  Art Philosophy Circut Cartridge (scallop card shape and circles), sand paper, and sponge dauber 


1 comment:

Allisa said...

Fun card, love how you did the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...