CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 10, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 10

It's Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas!  I can't believe how fast these past 10 days have gone!  Christmas is right around the corner...YIKES!!  I have yet to do any shopping.  I guess I have been too busy papercrafting.  Ah well, I love to do this more than I like to shop and fight the crowds.

This is another card that is a little bit out of my normal card making.  I kept making changes to it to make it look better in my eyes.  I hope that you think it is worth giving out to someone.

Looking forward to posting a couple more days and I hope to have you come visit again tomorrow.  :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Jingle Level 2 and Jingle Creative Basics (both retired)
Cardstock: Cocoa, White Daisy, and Juniper
Ink: Cocoa, Olive, and Tulip (retired)
Stamp sets: D1366 Holiday Trinkets (retired) and B1186 Ho, Ho, Ho! (retired)
Accessories: Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles, Z1482 Silver Glitter Glitz, Z1397 Canvas Badge Buttons (retired)
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge (snowflake and snowflake border), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (ticket shape and card shape), pop dots, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...