CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 4

Hello, Hello!  Welcome to Day 4 of my
12 Days of Christmas.

I really like how this card turned out.  Simple and elegant.  The sentiment stamps from Christmas Joy-Holiday (C1520) are my new go to sayings stamp of the season.  The text is so pretty.

I have been finding a lot of really great card ideas from Pinterest.  I saw this card on Pinterest, pinned it, and viola!  Now I have a great card to share with you.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow. :)










All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Pear & Partridge Paper Packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cranberry, Olive, Desert Sand, and Cocoa
Ink: Cranberry and Desert Sand
Stamp sets: A1115 A Holiday (holly berries), D1477 Universal Backgrounds, and C1520 Christmas Joy-Holiday
Accessories:  Z1313 Stardust Glitter Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (holly leaves), sand paper, sponge dauber, scallop punch, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...