CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas 2012: Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my 12 Days of ChristmasI meant to have this ready to post earlier today, but I had my Christmas Cricut Class this afternoon.  I was busy, busy, busy getting that all set up and completely forgot to get this posted.

I made this little box for a good friend of mine in one of my Hostess Clubs.  I filled it up with sweet peppermint Hershey kisses.  If you haven't tried these...you must!!  Yummy!  Thanks for stopping by!






All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Pear & Partridge Paper Packet
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cranberry and White Daisy
Ink:  Desert Sand
Stamp set:  Sweet Treats (retired)
Accessories:  Z1751 Cranberry Baker's twine and Z1313 Stardust Glitter Glitz
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (box shape and rosette flower), Joys of the Season Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft, peppermint shape), Art Philosophy Cartridge (circles), sand paper, popdots, and sponge dauber.




 
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...