CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 5

Happy Wednesday and welcome to my 5th day of my 12 Days of Christmas.  I have been playing around with the new alcohol based markers from Close To My Heart, but haven't prefected them yet...so I decided to use the old stand by, the blending pen.  I really love using this pen and so do my customers.  I like the fact that you can use it will all of your stamp pads with just one blending pen.  I very inexpensive way to color in your images.  I have only a select few of the new alcohol markers, so I didn't have the right colors to color in my images on this card. 

I usually find a card for inspiration, but this one was just put together easily without thinking too much.  I sure like the way it turned out. :)

I hope you all have been enjoying my posts.  I am really glad I am doing this.  I just hope I can keep going after the 12 days.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Colonial White, New England Ivy, and Cranberry
Ink: Archival Black, Black, Cranberry, New England Ivy, Olive, Smoothie, and Desert Sand
Stamp set: C1481 (stamp set from Believe Workshops on the Go, retired)
Accessories: Z1799 Shimmer Trim, Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles, Z1482 Silver Glitter Glitz, and Silver ribbon (Offray)
Tools: 3174 Blending pen, Z578 Corner rounder, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...