CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You're Sweet

My heart is really heavy right now.  There are no words to express the heartbreak and sorrow the families of the victims must feel in Newtown, CT.  All I can do is pray for them and hope that they can move on from this awful tragedy.  So many people's hearts are breaking...I wish there was more I could do.

Just sitting here, looking at my artwork I am posting...makes me feel like it isn't that important.  Why am I taking the time to post this, when people are hurting right now?!  It is hard to go about your day to day life, when all you think about is what happened.  Such a tough situation...I can't wrap my brain around it.  Like I said before...all you can do is PRAY.  Among all this sadness...you have to move on and put a smile on your face.  So...I hope that this little bit of artwork can put a little smile on your face.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you stop by again soon.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cranberry, Hollyhock, and Silver Glitter paper (new in the Spring/Summer 2013 Ideabook)
Ink: Slate, Hollyhock, and Cranberry
Stamp set: D1548 Whooo's Your Valentine (National Papercrafting Month Campaign stamp set), D1527 Perfect Fit-Frames and D1482 Love Life
Accessories: Treat Tube (new in the Sping/Summer 2013 Ideabook), Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sponge dauber, pop dots, corner rounder, and sand paper

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...