CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2012

Jolly Old St. Nick

Hello again!  I am popping in again this week to share a card I put together.  It is easy to keep posting after several days of it. ;)  I entered this card in the H2H Challenge for this week.

I have a pile of these cute doilies in my stash and thought I would break one out for this sweet card.  I cut the Santa out with one of my favorite Holiday Cricut cartridges, Joy of the Season.  There are so many elegant Christmas images to choose from.  The patterned paper is from an old CTMH paper packet called Evensong.  I used the Creative Basics paper that was available in this same line.  I am always trying to use up old paper....I just have too much in my stash!  I think that the sparkles add that little extra to the card too.  Thanks for stopping by today!  See you next time! :)





All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Evensong Creative Basics paper packet (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Olive, and Cranberry, Flesh colored cardstock (unknown source)
Ink: Desert Sand
Stamp set: D1226 Magical Season (retired)
Accesories: Z1752 Clear Assorment Sparkles, Z1362 Red Assortment Sparkles, Red wired ribbon (Offray), White Doily (Wilson-baking section of craft store)
Tools: Joy of the Season Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circle shapes), sand paper, sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...