CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 6, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 6

Fa-la-la-la-la---la-la-la-la!  Welcome to day 6 of my Merry and Bright
12 Days of Christmas!
I just, I mean, just finished this card.  I think I should plan ahead and have cards and such already to post...but no...not me, I procrastinate. I found this cute card here on Debbie Olson's blog.  I had saved it on good ol' Pinterest.  Man...I love that site!  I even hand-stitched all around the card.  I have a sewing machine, but I don't know how to use it.  One of these days I will take some lessons.  I hope you all have been following my blog everyday.  I hope you enjoyed this card and will see you back tomorrow.






All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Mistletoe Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Cranberry
Ink:  Cocoa, Cranberry, Olive, and New England Ivy
Stamp sets:  C1473 Remarkable Wreath and D1324 Christmas Melodies (retired)
Accesories: Z1326 Red Assortment Sparkles, Z1369 Cranberry button, Z1081 Colonial White            Waxy Flax, Z1732 Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, and Green Embroidery Floss (DMC)
Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circle, tag, and decorative cranberry element), needle, sand paper, popdots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...