CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 8

Hello All!  It is Day 8 of my
12 Days of Christmas!  Only four more days to go.  This is not my usual kind of card.  I thought I would go outside my typical card making and do something a little different.  I found inspiration from this card.  Again, searching Pinterest for ideas.

Now, I am off to bake some yummy Christmas Cookies.  My sister and I are hosting our 3rd Annual Christmas Cookie Swap tomorrow.  So excited!  I thought I better get this posted before I get to that baking!

Hope to see you back here tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!






All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Jingle Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Kraft, Olive, Cranberry, Heavenly Blue (retired)
Ink: Desert Sand, Black, and White Daisy Pigment Ink
Stamp sets: D1243 Peace on Earth (sentiment), S1110 Holiday Magic (October 2011 SOTM), and D1481 Vintage Type
Accessories: Colonial White Waxy Flax
Tools: Corner punch, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Snowflake punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), scallop border punch (Fiskers), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...