CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 7, 2012

2012--12 Days of Christmas--Day 7

 
 
 
 

Hi there!  Welcome to Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas!  I have spent all morning working on this layout.  I didn't want to do another card today...change it up a bit.  Wow!  Did this take me FOREVER!  I pinned this layout and used all Close To My Heart product to make it mine.  My photo of this isn't as good as it looks in person.  Layouts don't fit in my photo lighting cube very well.  Here are a couple close up shots for more detailed views:




Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwised noted:
Paper:  Mistletoe Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock:  Cranberry, Colonial White, Olive, Garden Green, New England Ivy, and Tulip
Ink:  Cocoa
Accessories: Z1330 Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment (retired), Colonial White Waxy flax, Z1482 Silver Glitter Glitz, and Z1313 Stardust Glitter Glitz
Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circles, holly leaves, and scallop circle), Artiste Cricut Cartridge (ornament), pine branch punch (Martha Stewart), corner rounder, sand paper, and sponge dauber.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...