CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas CRICUT Class


 
 
I am so excited to share with you a NEW workshop I will be holding next month.  I recently had a sweet lady ask me about the Cricut machine.  She saw one in action at a recent card making club and had to have one.  I know....the Cricut is the most used tool I have in my craft room.  I don't know what I would do without it!  I guess I would still be cutting everything with scissors...YIKES!! 
 
I cannot take full credit for these cute projects.  I was browsing a blog that I often visit by fellow consultant Lisa Stenz.  She is soooo talented!!  I did not have the CTMH October Stamp of the Month, so I used other Christmas stamps to make it my own.  The Santa bag I totally lifted.  I hope she doesn't mind ;). 
 
Here are the details for the workshop:

DATE: Sunday, December 2nd
TIME: 1 pm
PLACE: My House (please email me privately for directions)
COST: $8.00
***Please RSVP before November 24th***Space is limited!!
 
We will make (2) each of four different projects including a gable box, a Santa gift bag, a gift card holder, and a tag (not pictured). I will walk you through the process of cutting and making each project. Just bring your Cricut machine, Artiste cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, adhesive, and ink pads and I will supply the rest.  If you do not have many of these supplies, I am happy to share mine with you.  Listed below are what you will receive to make these cute projects:
 
2- Pear and Partridge Patterned Paper
2- Cranberry Cardstock
2- Desert Sand Cardstock
White Daisy and Colonial Cardstock Pieces

Smoothie and Olive Cardstock Pieces
Black and Slate Cardstock Pieces
6- Black Button Brads
2- Black Bitty Brads
4- Hook and Loop Dots
Cranberry Baker's Twine
 

Please bring the following if you have them:




 






 
 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...