CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Hostess Club Layout




It's that time again!  Club Month.  This layout was super fun to put together.  I had a request for a birthday layout.  I wanted to make it so they could use it for a boy or a girl.  I have a hard time coming up with layout ideas all on my own.  I usually find inspiring layouts by others on blogs and such...so I am pretty EXCITED about this one!!  I made this one up from scratch...no how-to book or sketch blogs.  Okay...I think you can tell I am proud of myself. ;)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Magic Moments (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Indian Corn Blue, Sunflower, Barn Red, Cocoa, and Sweet Leaf
Ink:  Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Sunflower, and Barn Red
Stamp set:  D1482 Love Life
Accessories:  Clear Sparkles
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (accordian paper flowers and title), AP Cricut Cartridge (circles and stars), sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...