CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mojo Monday: 265

Hi!!  I can't believe we are now entering the month of November.  I really enjoy this month.  For me and I am sure many other people, I like to take time this month and reflect on all that I am thankful for.  With all of the devastation that recently took place in New England...it definitely is a time to be thankful for what you have.  My heart and prayers go out to all of those that have been effected by this tragedy.  I hope for a speedy recovery to all.

My sweet neighbors gave our children a bunch of fun things this Halloween.  I wanted to have the kids sign a thank you card for them.   I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.  I haven't played along for awhile, so it was fun to participate.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Abundance Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Cocoa
Ink:  Cocoa, Honey, and Autumn Terracotta
Stamps:  C1473 Remarkable Wreath
Accessories:  Cocoa grosgrain ribbon and Z1483 Glitz Bronze Glitter Gel
Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sponge dauber, sand paper, and glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...