CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2012

H2H Challenge-Halloween or Pumpkin


Popping in today with a fun layout I made for the upcoming photos I will be taking of my kids in their Halloween costumes this year!  I was inspired by two things.  This layout sketch and of course, the H2H Challenge this week.  I haven't participated in a challenge for awhile. 

I have been hoarding this Mischief paper for awhile and thought I just better use it...geesh!!  I love how is turned out.  I also took a couple of up close photos with some detail of the embossed spider in the web and also the spider web stamped directly on the layout.

 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Mischief paper packet (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black, Grey Wool (retired), Sunset, and Barn Red
Stamp sets:  C1477 (Mischief Workshops on the Go stamp) and C1526 (Spellbound Cricut Workshop)
Ink: Black, Sunset, Grey Wool (retired), VersaMark and Archival Black
New Exclusive Alcohol Markers:  Autumn Terracotta and Honey
Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge (Title and Circles), Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Spider Web), sand paper, sponge dauber, corner rounder Black embossing powder and pop dots.

 


4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Great layout. You've included some great details. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

Maureen said...

Hello, I've won the Liebster Award and have nominated you. I'm a long time follower (mosmojo65).

Please see my blog for how to accept the award.

Thanks, Maureen

Amy Moore said...

Your layout is awesome!!

Dania said...

What a great layout. Thank you for sharing with us at H2H. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...