CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet Easter Card: H2H Challenge #18


Popping in for a quick post.  My husband, kids, and I just got done prepping our garden for Spring planting.  It is absolutely gorgeous here in Montana.  Usually Easter time weather is rather cool, but not this year.  We have 60 degree weather!  I know...things can change and we will have a few inches of snow on the ground! 

I really love this card.  The little rabbits are so sweet.  These stamps are from a couple of years ago, the March 2011 Stamp of the Month, called Sensational Season.  I lifted this card from the samples CTMH had in the Ideabook.  I changed it a bit...but I love it!  I am entering this in the H2H Challenge.  This will probably be my last entry for the month, unless I squeeze in some time tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, and Blush
Ink: Chocolate
Stamp set: D1454 Sensational Season (retired)
Accessories: Sweet Leaf Ribbon (retired), Crystal Blue buttons (retired), White floss (Walmart)
Tools: Corner Rounder, glue dots, sand paper, sponge dauber, various colored pencils, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...