CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 18, 2013

H2H Challenge: Mustache You Join!


It's the start of a new week and a new H2H Challenge.  Here is my first entry for this challenge.  I found some inspiration from this card here.  Oh man...I have way too much paper to use up!!  This card was made with the old retired paper, Game On.  This paper pack is one of my favorites.  Crazy as it may be, I still have a lot of it left.  The mustache challenge was perfect for this paper, I must say!  I am glad you stopped by!  I "Mustache" you come back sometime!  Sorry, I couldn't help it! :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Game On Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black, Desert Sand, and Kraft
Ink: Black
Stamp set: D1495 You & Me (retired)
Accessories: Z1754 Black Assortment Sparkles
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (mustache), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, corner rounder, corrugator (Fiskers brand), sand paper, sponge dauber,and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...