CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 14, 2013

March Hostess Club: Cards


Here is the first card for my March Hostess Club.  I still have quite a bit of this older paper, Rough N' Tumble.  One of my favorite boyish papers.  I saw this card on fellow consultant, Allisa Chilton's blog and thought it was so cute!  I had to come up with something similar.  I am also using Baker's Twine on all of the cards this month...kind of like a product feature.  Some of my customers have bought some, but I am trying to encourage most of them to buy it.  I use it on a lot of projects.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Rough N' Tumble Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, Colonial White, and Clover Meadow (retired)
Ink: Outdoor Denim and Cranberry
Stamp sets: C1256 Little Boys (retired), B1070 Storytime Caps (retired), and S1201 Little Reminder (January 2012 Stamp of the Month, retired)
Accessories: Z1751 Cranberry Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circles), sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.


Card number two for them to make.  I found this card for inspiration.  The card is in the back, left of her photo. We will be meeting at a later date in May for the Hostess Club, so I thought I better squeeze this in so they have one made before Mother's Day.  I really love the new Chantilly paper.  I think it is my favorite in the Spring/Summer Idea book...although...every single paper in the new book is my favorite.  How do you decide?

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Chantilly Paper Pack
Cardstock: Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Sunset, and Cotton Candy
Ink: Twilight and Desert Sand
Stamp set: D1261 Simple Beauty (retired)
Accessories: Z1371 Blue Assortment button (Twilight), Z1702 Sunset Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (flowers), sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.


Finally, here is the last little something we will be making.  I cannot take credit for this cute bunny.  I found him on this fun blog.  Isn't he so precious?!  I put a little Easter Mini M&M candy inside.  I hope you all enjoy these fun cards and bunny!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Dotty for You (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy and Smoothie
Accessories: Z1702 Smoothie Baker's Twine and Z1327 Black Sparkles
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (bunny body and heart), Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (circles and oval shapes), pop dots, and Z1805 Hook and Loop dots.

1 comment:

Allisa said...

Great cards, thanks so much for mentioning my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...