CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mojo Monday 283: You're Sweet

 
 
Hello Monday!  Mojo Monday that is!  I actually completed a Mojo Monday card on Monday.  Okay...I know that isn't that exciting, but I guess it is for me. ;)  I have been wanting to ink up my Pun Fun stamp set and this was a good opportunity.  I love all the sweet sayings and images in this stamp set.  You better order one too before it retires!  I am going to keep this short and sweet.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!
 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Cherry-O Level 2 Paper Pack (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White and Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate, Ruby, and Blush
Stamp sets: C1505 Pun Fun Occasions, D1495 You & Me (retired),  D1527 Perfect Fit-Frames Flair, and C1234 Simple Stitches (retired)
Accesssories: Z1483 Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, blending pen, and pop dots.

2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

This is adorable. So glad I found your blog. I became a follower!

Michelle Rodman said...

Really cute card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...