CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Presents & H2H Spring Challenge #9

 

Hello there!  I am busy preparing for my Hostess Clubs this weekend.  Whenever I have a club meeting the Hostess gets a few handmade items from me.  Easter is right around the corner, so making some cute little somethings is a no-brainer.  I just love this new stamp set called Easter Wishes.  The little chicks are so adorable!  I am also posting these cute cards and cone container on the first H2H Challenge of March.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 

 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
 
Easter Wishes Card:
Paper:  Sweet Harmony Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Crystal Blue, Orchid Bouquet (retired), and Sweet Leaf
Ink: Archival Black, Black, Orchid Bouquet (retired), Sunny Yellow (retired), Desert Sand, Goldrush, and Crystal Blue
Stamp set: B1422 Easter Wishes
Accessories: Z1125 Sweet Leaf Ribbon Rounds (retired)
Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, glue dots, and pop dots.
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...