CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Lucy Easter Card: H2H Challenge #17


Good Morning!  I am still plugging away at making cards and such for the H2H Challenge this week.  Although there is a prize at the end of the month for the most posts...I don't think I can pull that off, but I have had a great time! :)  I really like the way this card turned out.  I used Pattern #24 from the Make It From Your Heart How-To Book.  The egg stamp is an oldie, but a goodie.  I think I bought this stamp when I first joined CTMH.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Lucy Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cotton Candy, and Creme Brulee
Ink: Cotton Candy, Grey Wool (retired), and Creme Brulee
Stamp sets:C1486 Lucy Workshop stamp set (retired), D1477 Universal Backgrounds, and D1121 Beautiful Spring (retired)
Accessories: Colonial White brads, Z1313 Stardust Glitter Glitz, and Z679 Liquid Glass
Tools: Needle tool, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...