CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Hostess Club Layout: LaterSk8r Goes Green


It's that time again to post my Hostess Club Layout.  I started making a totally different layout for this about a month ago.  I just wasn't feeling it...so I started over and came up with this awesome layout with my oldest son's pictures.  I like to have pictures already on the layout for my club pages because they can visualize what to place on them and I have a completed layout.  I used a layout from the Make It from your Heart Vol. 1.  The pattern is the first one in the book.  I am also entering this layout in the H2H Challenge this week because it is full of Green...the theme of the challenge.  I hope my club members love this layout and it is a good thing all of them have boys in their families.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Later Sk8r Paper Packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, and Slate
Ink: Versa Mark, Outdoor Denim, Lagoon, Pear, and Slate
Stamp set: B1415 In Gear
Accessories: Ducting Tape (found at local hardware store), White embossing powder, and Silver Ribbon (Offray brand)
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge (gear shapes and pocket),  A Child's Year Circut Cartridge (font), Embossing heat tool, sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

3 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Violet, I love your version of the Later Sk8r layout. Thank you so much for joining us at H2H.

Shirley - DT

Paige Dolecki said...

Violet -

Your son looks so happy to be snowboarding in these photos! Terrific layout with Later Sk8r - love that pocket with the cog journaling spot!

Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.Stampologist.com

Anonymous said...

Totally love everything about this layout! I am really enjoying what others are creating with Later Sk8r! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...