CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 22, 2013

H2H Challenge: Go Green #14

 
 
Good Morning!  I thought I better ink up my March Stamp of the Month and have some samples for my Hostess Clubs this weekend.  It really is a lovely stamp set with lots of pretty sayings to go along with the flowers.  I am also entering this card in the H2H Challenge of Going Green.
 
If you must have this set too, visit my website in the right-hand side of my page.  If you spend $50, you can get this wonderful stamp set for only $5.00!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 
 
 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Stella Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Desert Sand, and Olive
Ink: Cocoa, Tulip (retired), Cocoa, and Olive
Stamp sets: C1511 Love Blooms (leaves) and S1303 Floral Happiness (March 2013 SOTM)
Accessories: Z1336 Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems, Z1377 Color-Ready Kraft Border (retired), and red/orange polka-dot ribbon (unknown source)
Tools: sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...