CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Have a Fun {Tache} tic Day! H2H Challenge #12

 
Good morning!  I saw this super cute mustache card and had to make one for the H2H Challenge.  I have this REALLY old paper (I know...I saw that a lot!!).  It is from 2006.  Ponderosa gingham paper.  I didn't follow a pattern or cut out much using the Cricut.  For the sentiment, I used Word to type the letters and then ran a piece of cardstock through my printer. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Ponderosa gingham paper (retired) and Everlasting Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Cocoa, Bamboo, and Black
Ink: Cocoa
Accessories: White buttons (unknown source)
Tools:  Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (triangles), Artiste Cricut Cartridge (mustache), sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...