CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Easter Card


Good Evening!  I have been absent from my blog for a few days.  Thought I would take a little break from posting.  I saw a cute card on the Cricut Craft Room website and found some inspiration for a fun Easter card.  This little bunny is from the Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge.  It reminds me of a Milk Chocolate Bunny.  Yum!  I also used a little bit of Liquid Applique on his tail.  I have not used this stuff in awhile!  I was impatient and didn't let it dry overnight...so the results probably could be better.  I used an older Mojo Monday sketch #280 for this card and I am also posting it on the H2H Challenge blog for this week.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTHM unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Sweet Pea Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Baby Pink (retired), Key Lime (Retired), Sunny Yellow (retired), and Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate
Stamp Set: D1283 Say It in Style (retired)
Accessories: Z1313 Stardust Glitter Glitz, Lilac Mist organza ribbon (retired), Z308 Liquid Applique, and White Gel pen (unknown source)
Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft), Corner Rounder, sponge dauber, and sand paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...