CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

Mojo Monday 282: Some Bunny Loves You


Phew!!  It's Friday!!  Another week behind us and one day closer to having my hubby home.  He has been gone for 5 weeks.  It feels like he has been away for way more than that.  Probably because I am home with the three littles by myself and I one of them is not feeling good.  I am hoping to see his handsome face on Tuesday.  Never thought I would welcome in the new week, but I am!

This little card is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch for this week (Mojo 282).  Easter is right around the corner, so I knew this would be a good theme.  The little bunny is so adorable and the saying that goes along with this set is precious.  A perfect card to hand out to someone I Love.

I hope you enjoy this card and please keep visiting my blog.  I also would love a comment too. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Paper Garden Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Buttercup
Ink: Archival Black, Desert Sand, Petal (retired), Sweet Leaf, Black, and Blush
Stamp set: B1324 Bunny Love (retired)
Accessories: Sweet Leaf stitched ribbon (retired) and Z1336 Cream Opaques Gem
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (scallop circles, card shape, and circles), 3174 Blending Pen, sand paper, sponge dauber, and glue dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...