CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

Hello!  Happy December!  I hope today finds you warm and cozy.  It snowed a little here in Montana.  A little bit of snow puts me in the Christmas mood and I decided that I would be a little ambitious this month and do a
12 Days of Christmas
 post everyday for 12 days.  I am hoping that I might even go beyond 12 days, but I wanted to set a goal that I knew I could keep.  I will post something Christmas related everyday.  It could be a card, gift, or scrapbook layout.  I am really excited to share everything with you and I hope this inspires you to make something too.

I am starting out my postings with this card.  The papers are retired.  Again...using up Christmas paper that I have been hoarding.

Thank you sooo much for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Everlasting Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Ponderosa, and Desert Sand; Ink:  Cranberry and Desert Sand;  Stamp set:  D1324 Christmas Melodies (retired);  Accessories:  Twill ribbon (unknown source), Cranberry grosgrain ribbon, and clear bitty sparkles;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, pine branch punch (Martha Stewart), pop dots, sand paper, gluedots, and sponge dauber.

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Violet -

Whoo-hoo! I'm looking forward to your 12 Days of Christmas celebration!

Paige

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...