CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 9

Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas.  Do some of you remember this vintage CTMH paper?  Yep...this paper is OLD.  2006 old!  This is crazy...I can't believe I still have this in my stash!  It feels good to get some of it used up, but I still have quite a bit of it.

The sleigh stamp did not have the presents in it.  I used a technique call masking to achieve this look.  I stamped another sleigh image, cut it out and temporarily placed it over the original image.  I then took a couple of different present stamps and stamped them over the temporary image and that is how I was able to put the presents in the sleigh.  Here is a link to Jeanette Lynton's blog that might explain the process better here.  I also used some glitter snow underneath the sleigh, but it might be a little hard to see in the photo.  I used this Wednesday's MFT sketch for this card.

Thanks again for stopping by!  See you tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Chillin' Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  White Daisy, Vineyard Berry, and Desert Sand; Ink:  Vineyard Berry, Desert Sand, Breeze (retired), and Ocean (retired);  Stamp sets:  C1209 Christmas Scripts (retired), C1481 (present, only available with Believe WOTG), S1110 Holiday Magic (October SOTM), C1478 (stitch stamp, only available with the Elemental WOTG) and B1332 Good Times ( present, retired);  Accessories:  Glitter snow (Martha Stewart) and gold bitty brads;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, gold embossing powder, blending pen, and embossing pen.

1 comment:

EmileeAnn said...

Super, super cute! Love the colors and the addition of the presents to the sleigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...