CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 8

Welcome to my 8th posting for 12 Days of Christmas! Okay...I admit, I made this little gift box a couple of years ago.  I never did post it.  I made a bunch of handmade crafts for a Holiday Craft Show and I never sold this little number.  So...why not post it for you all!?

I LOVE these little snowmen.  I wish this set wasn't retired because I think a lot of customers would still buy it.  Ahh well, I am sure CTMH will make another snowman set that will be hard to resist! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Aspen Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  White Daisy and Twilight;  Ink:  Black, Desert Sand, Twilight, Cranberry, New England Ivy and Outdoor Denim;  Stamp sets:  D1244 Snow Friends,  D1179 Festive Thoughts (retired) and C1427 I Believe (snowflakes) ;  Accessories:  Silver ribbon (unknown source), snowflake button (unknown source), Wooden gift box (Micheals), and tissue paper;  Tools:  Markers (Creme Brulee, Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, and Goldrush), blending pen, scallop scissors (Fiskers), and circle cutter (Creative Memories), and sponge dauber.

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

Completely agree with you about these snowmen. I didn't purchase them and now I really, really wish I had!! I am enjoying your 12 days of Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...