CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Phew!!  Welcome again to my 12 Days of Christmas.  I am so proud of myself for getting this far and not petering out by now.  I am committed to posting everyday for 12 days, and it is not easy.  I don't know how some ladies can post almost everyday...it is hard!!  I am really enjoying posting, so I hope I can keep it up.

I made something today that isn't a card!! Yay!  I purchased a blank particle board frame from Micheal's years back and finally got something made with it.  I  think it turned out really well.  Again, THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog today and I hope you do the same tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Papers:  Evensong Level 2 and Evensong Creative Basics (both retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Olive, and Chocolate;  Ink:  New England Ivy, Desert Sand, and Olive;  Stamp set:  D1315 Evergreen (retired);  Accessories:  Red Sparkles,  Cranberry Waxy flax, and Ivory organza ribbon;  Tools:  Jasmine Cricut Cartridge (sentiment),  border punch (Fiskers), pop dots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...