CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 11

Welcome to Day 11 of my 12 Days of Christmas.  This is a special gift I have been working on.  I am going to make a few of these and maybe change the colors to make them each different.  I made a homemade Chai Tea Mix to put in these jars.  My family is doing a Christmas Exchange and I thought a homemade gift would be a sweet added addition to what I already purchased for my Sister-In-Law.  I don't think she visits my blog...so my secret will be safe. ;)

Thanks you so much for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow also.  I have a really special project to post for my last day.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Evensong Creative Basics (retired);  Cardstock:  Tulip, Cranberry, Colonial White, Olive and New England Ivy; Ink:  Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Olive and Versa Mark;  Stamp set:  A1109 A Sip;  Accessories:  Z1222 Winter Cheer Glitter Rub-ons (Available on the While Supplies Last:  http://gonestamping.myctmh.com), Pearl Opaques, bitty sparkles, ribbon (Offray) and Ball Jar (Walmart);  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, pop dots, silver embossing powder, and scor-tape.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...