CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5

Good Morning!  I am happy to bring you my next creation on this very cold morning.  When I was driving my son to school, it said -5 degrees!!!  Brrrr!  I am sitting by the fire today! ;)

I got some inspiration for this card on Jeanette Lynton's blog.  The card is the final card she posted on that day.  The stitching on this card was done by hand, but its a small area to stitch so it didn't take too long.  Someday I will figure out how to use the sewing machine I have.  Until then, I am happy to do small amounts of hand stitching.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Mistletoe Creative Basics (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cranberry, Garden Green, and New England Ivy;  Ink:  Chocolate, New England Ivy and Cranberry;  Stamp sets:  D1482 Love Life (swirls) and C1481 stamp set only available in the Believe Workshops on the Go;  Accessories:  Chocolate embroidery floss,  Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment (retired);  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge,  sand paper, pop dots, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...