CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 10, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 10

Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get this posted today.  I am hosting a Holiday Cookie Swap today at my house and I have been busy, busy baking cookies.  So, I thought I would post a fun little project I had made a couple of years ago.  The sweet theme is just right for the day I have been having. 

The frame is made out of square coasters that you can get at your favorite restaurant.  I just covered them in paper and cardstock and put a couple of hinges on them it.  Super easy craft.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!  See you again tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Cocoa Cafe (retired);  Cardstock:  Cocoa, Cranberry and Bamboo;  Ink:  Black and White Daisy Pigment Ink;  Stamp set:  C1294 Sweet Treats (retired);  Accessories:  Cranberry and Cocoa silver brads and silver hinges;  Tools:  colored pencils, pop dots, glue dots, sand paper, corner rounder and Liquid Applique.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...