CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6

Hi!  Welcome to my 6th posting for my 12 Days of Christmas.  Busy morning today...finally had a quiet moment to post.  I had a fun time making this card.  I used the Mojo 218 sketch for this card.  The photo doesn't do it justice, but until I get the SLR Camera I have been wishing for...my photos will be unfortunately bad! ;)  My Sony Cyber-shot is old.  Hint, hint...hubby if you are reading this?!

I colored in the super-cute snowman with ink and a blending pen.  I love this option because you only need one pen and all the inks you have to color in an image.  Very economical.  I hope you enjoy this sweet card and I hope you stop by tomorrow!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Jingle Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  White Daisy and Tulip;  Ink:  Desert Sand, Tulip, Twilight, Juniper, Creme Brulee, Goldrush;  Stamp sets:  D1244 Snow Friends (retired) and D1480 Snowflakes (sentiment);  Accessories:  Pink and Tulip sparkles, Z1313 Glitz Stardust Glitter Glue;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge (snowflake), blending pen, sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

3 comments:

EmileeAnn said...

Love the soft colors of your card. And that snowman is adorable!

Tammy said...

I love to see CTMH products used for the Mojo Monday challenges. You did a fantastic job with this card--super cute!

Kristen said...

cute pinks, very different for a winter card!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...