CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Welcome Back!  I have another piece of artwork for you for my 12 Days of Christmas.

I am sooo in LOVE with the CTMH Art Philosophy Circut Cartridge.  If you do not have this yet...you are MISSING out!  I made this sweet little gift bag using the cartridge.  Having this tool has definitely made making little gifts super easy and fast.

Of course...I used up some older Christmas paper.  I think you are going to see a lot of older paper in my posts this month.  So, don't be surpised if I am being repetitive with the old paper thing.  The paper is from the Creative Basics Evensong Collection.  This paper is dated back to the Autumn/Winter 2008 Ideabook.  Really has it been that long ago?  Geesh!  To make the Accordian Paper flower visit Lisa Stenz's blog here.

I appreciate you visiting my blog and please stay tuned for some more artwork to come!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Creative Basics Evensong Collection (retired);  Cardstock:  Cranberry, Olive, and Colonial White;  Ink:  Desert Sand and New England Ivy;  Stamp sets:  C1427 I Believe and B1393 Joyful Jar (sentiment);  Accessories:  Olive button, red bitty sparkle, red baker's twine (The Twinery) and tissue paper;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, glue dots, scor tape, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...