CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I hop from blog to blog just about every day and I went over to the Moxie Fab blog and saw this challenge.  For some reason it spoke to me.  Usually I don't do such bold or graphic cards, but I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this challenge.  I have the Home Accents Cricut Cartridge and I knew there was an image I could use to make a similar design on my card.  I am really happy on how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Cardstock:  Topiary, White Daisy, and Pear;  Ink:  Topiary;  Stamps:  C1257 Happy Birthday (retired);  Accessories:  Topiary brads;  Tools:  Home Accents Cricut Cartridge (Provo Craft).






2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

Nice card! I like the CAS look of the card with your shapes!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Violet! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired in the Kitchen Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...