CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Believe: Merry Christmas

Finally getting around to posting one of the cards from my last hostess club this weekend.  We had a good time making cards and layouts.  I really look forward to my clubs.  I fret and stress about the cards and layouts I prepare, but in the end...it is so worth it.  It is great to see friends and meeting new ones.  I met some awesome people since I started selling CTMH. 

The card is actually made with NEW paper!!  Can you believe it?  Super fun card.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Believe Level 2;  Cardstock:  Desert Sand, Colonial White, Crystal Blue;  Ink:  Desert Sand, Holiday Red, Topiary, Crystal Blue;  Stamp sets:  D1283 Say It In Style,  D1400 (present image retired, came with a promotion),  D1498 (christmas tree, AP cartridge stamp set);  Accessories:  Bling button, Crystal Blue Waxy Flax;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Provo Craft),  sponge dauber, pop dots.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...