CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

H2H Challenge: Metal Mania

I had a good time with this challenge.  I am using this card as one of the cards for my Hostess Club coming up.  I love the card on page 66 of the new CTMH Ideabook, so I had to give it a try.  I didn't have exactly the same papers in my stash, so I improvised.  I also went deep into my OLD stash of pre-CMTH embellishments and found these metal swirl clips.  Perfect for the challenge on the H2H blog.  Easy-peasy...that's what I love about the Ideabook...so much inspiration in there.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Olivia Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White and Olive;  Ink:  Goldrush, Sunset, Olive and Desert Sand;  Stamp set:  B1395 So Grateful;  Accessories:  Swirl clip and brads (unknown source);  Tools:  sand paper, sponge dauber, needle tool and pop dots.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great card!! I really like the spiral clip.

Haley D. said...

Perfect fall card! Thanks for taking the H2H metal challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...