CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Grateful!

I am certainly grateful for many people in my life.  I have a wonderful and caring family.  I have the BEST husband and three beautiful children.  I am certainly blest.

I also have wonderful neighbors.  We built our new home and moved in in less than a year and I feel like I have known our neighbors for years.  They are so awesome.  I felt that with the Thanksgiving holiday coming up, I would show them how much they mean to us with a little gift.  The challenge on the H2H blog fit right in with this gift.  I even made them today and gave them to them right when I was finished.  Can't beat that!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Harvest Level 2 (retired); Cardstock:  Creme Brulee, Chocolate, Colonial White;  Ink:  Barn Red, Honey, Chocolate, Goldrush;  Stamp sets:  D1181 Autumn Splendor (retired), C1419 Harvest Home, and D1444 A Little Thanks;  Accessories:  Harvest craft ribbon (Walmart); Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sponge dauber, pop dots. 

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Your project is gorgeous, especially with that big fat bow. What is in the pouch? Thanks for sharing your gratitude project with us at H2H! I'm sure your neighbors will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...