CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Mojo 214 and Hostess Club Card

Here is my Mojo Monday card on Friday!  Sometimes you just get your mojo later in the week! ;)

This card is also for my club members to make at the next meeting.  I am using up old paper because for some reason, I have a ton of this paper.  It really isn't one of my favorites, but the card turned out pretty enough.  I like it...

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:  Paper:  Unforgettable Level 2 (retired);  Cardstock:  Colonial White, Cocoa, Sorbet;  Ink:  Cocoa and Juniper;  Stamp sets:  C1340 Aspiration (retired) and D1406 True Friends (retired);  Accessories:  Z1336 Pearl Opaques;  Tools:  AP Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, and needle tool.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...