CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Skylark: Birthday Wishes


Here is a quick post for the day!  When I first saw these cute feather stamps in the New 2014 Spring/Summer Ideabook, I had to put it on my order.  I saw this simple card here, made by fellow consultant, Hillary Harris.  I changed it up a bit, but the concept is very similar.  I hope you like this card as much as I do. :) Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Skylark paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Kraft, Sweet Leaf, and Lagoon
Ink: Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf, and Lagoon
Stamp sets: C1584 Feathers and D1514 Just a Number
Accessories: Z1806 Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles
Tools: sand paper and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...