CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mojo Monday 331: Emporium Birthday Card


Popping in really quick to post a card I put together for Mojo Monday 331.  This week is a contest week.  I haven't played along for quite some time.  I thought I would this week because there is that slight chance I could win...you never know!  LOL!!  Thanks for stopping by!



All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Emporium Level 2 Paper Packet (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Cocoa, Crystal Blue, Vineyard Berry (retired), and Buttercup
Ink: Cocoa and Crystal Blue
Stamp sets: C1478 Elemental WOTG stamp set (retired) and W2010 On My Mind Booking stamp set (retired)
Accessories: Z1752 Clear Sparkles and Emporium Stickease (retired)
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, corner rounder, sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...