CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

March 2014 Hostess Club Cards


From the looks of these cards, I think I am ready for Spring!!  Our meeting is coming up here soon and I thought I better get these posted.  I have to give credit for the little bunny card to Vicki Wizniuk and her card seen here.  I have a bit of Chantilly paper to use up, so I changed up the paper.  I hope my club members love these!  Thanks for stopping by. :)

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:

Thinking of You:
Paper: Balloon Ride paper packet
Cardstock: Colonial White, Champagne, Saddle, Crystal Blue
Ink: Desert Sand and Cashmere
Stamp sets: D1542 For a Friend and D1283 Say it in Style (retired)
Accessories: Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkle and Sorbet ribbon (retired)
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge (hot air balloon), sponge dauber, sand paper, and pop dots.

Mothers!:
Paper: Ivy Lane paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Hollyhock, and Blush textured cardstock (retired)
Ink: Desert Sand, Hollyhock, and Blush
Stamp sets: C1577 Mother's Day and S1203 Potential (retired)
Accessories: Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Tools:  Art Philosophy Circut Cartridge, Z1851 Scallop border punch, sand paper, sponge dauber, and pop dots.

You are my Happy:
Paper: Chantilly paper packet (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy and Cotton Candy
Ink: Desert Sand, Cotton Candy, and Baby Pink (retired)
Stamp sets: D1558 Washi Wonder and CC1025 You Are My Happy (retired)
Tools: Sponge dauber and pop dots.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...