CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lifting Spirits: Happy Birthday


Good evening!  I am a little low on my Happy Birthday cards, especially cards for guys.  I thought I would whip some out.  This is the first one I have made so far.  Using up some older paper, but used a newer stamp set called Lifting Spirits.  I stamped the hot air balloon several times on different B&T paper and paper pieced it together.  I fussy cut a lot of it...the "strings" down from the balloon were the toughest!  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time.

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Lucky Level 2 paper packet (retired) and Cloud Nine B&T (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White and Desert Sand
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Sunset, and Desert Sand
Stamp sets: C1570 Lifting Spirits and C1257 Happy Birthday (retired)
Accessories: Z1333 Mocha Pearl Opaques (retired)
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (happy sentiment), pop dots, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...