CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 8, 2014

March 2014 Hostess Club Layout: Make a Wish


I am in SHOCK!!  I actually finished a club layout a month before our meeting!!  Well, since I received the new Spring/Summer Ideabook, I have had a little bit of time to plan.  From the first moment I saw the Lollydoodle paper packet, I knew this would be the paper I would use.  Isn't it just the sweetest?!  I bought the bulk paper and went to town on the layout.  These papers are perfect for a Birthday theme and my daughter just happened to have the perfect colors to match from her 5th Birthday.  Perfect!!  For those club members that have boys, I will use a different paper from the paper packet to get a more boyish look.  I used Pattern 3 from the Make It From Your Heart™ Volume 2.  Thanks for stopping by!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Lollydoodle paper packet
Cardstock: White Daisy, Juniper, Pear, Lagoon, Sorbet, and Pink Glitter Paper
Ink: Whisper and Pear
Stamp set: D1555 All the Details
Accessories: Z1853 Aqua Dots, Bulk318 Embossed Metal Badge Buttons, Z1934 Flamingo Dots, and Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth washi tape
Tools: Z1851 Scallop border Punch, Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...