CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 13, 2014

H2H Challenge: Hearts Galore

 
In honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow...I thought I better put this card in the H2H challenge this week.  The theme is Hearts Galore.  I don't think I could fit another heart on this card, so I thought it would work perfectly!  I hope you 'heart' this card as much as I do!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Cherry-O Level 2 paper packet (retired)
Cardstock; Colonial White, Chocolate, and Cotton Candy
Ink: Tulip (retired), Slate, and Chocolate
Stamp sets: D1460 Love Ya! (retired) and D1548 Whoo's Your Valentine (retired)
Accessories: Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, sponge dauber, pop dots, and sand paper.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Great job! That is lots of hearts…it is hearts galore for sure! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...