CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Topstitch: Friends are the flowers of Life


Happy Friday!  The weekend is here and also this next week the kids have a Monday and Tuesday off from school.  Hmmmm....what to do to keep them occupied?  We just got a few inches of new snow...I think some sledding is in the future. :)

I decided to use up some older paper and make a 3-D type flower.  I cut out seven 2" circles with my Cricut and carefully folded them loosely.  I hot glued them down on a circle.  Here is a different view of the flower.

 
I hope you enjoy this simple and fun card.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by. :)
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Topstitch Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White and Chocolate
Ink: Chocolate
Stamp set:  C1459 Stitched Together
Accessories: Z1752 Clear Assortment Sparkles and Topstitch Stickease (retired)
Tools:  Low temp glue gun (you can find one at your local craft store), sand paper, sponge dauber, and ScorTape.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How pretty! Love that flower! Very pretty card..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...