CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tag! You're it! Heart2Heart Challenge



I took a few days off of posting because I had some friends come over this weekend for some fun scrapbooking time.  I got some pages done, but I am such a slow scrapbooker...I think I talk more than a get anything done!

I decided to make my card for the H2H Challenge this last week.  The theme is artwork with tags.  I was thinking...I better add some new paper to this challenge.  This paper is from the Claire Paper Packet.  I wasn't too excited about the colors in this pack, but it is growing on me.  Plus, the paper packet is the same name as my sweet daughter.  I knew I had to have the paper. :)

I hope you enjoy this fun card.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you next time!

All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Claire Paper Packet
Cardstock: Kraft Paper, Colonial White, and Sunset
Ink: Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Sunset, and Outdoor Denim
Stamp sets: B1306 Cottage Floral (retired) and D1283 Say it in Style (retired)
Accessories: Hollyhock button, Hollyhock striped ribbon (retired), Z280 Natural Hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (tag), Artiste Cricut Cartridge, sand paper, sponge dauber, popdots, and glue dots.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

This card really caught my eye! Love all the details. Maureen

Anonymous said...

Oh this is very nice. Love the vibrant colors! Claire is quickly becoming one of my fav paper packs! Thanks for sharing your awesome artwork with it and for joining in the H2H tag challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...