CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day

 
A fellow consultant, Lori Miller, is having a Countdown to Valentine's Day.  I thought I would participate today.  I am not sure I will do all 14 days, but I think it is a fun idea. :)  I saw this card here and wanted to make my own version of it.  I stamped the striped heart on to a piece of cardstock, cut it out, then placed it on the edge of the card and traced it.  I then cut out the traced image.  I am sure there is a better way to do this, but it worked for me.  I think this card took me a total of 15 minutes to make.  That might just be a record for me! ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time. :)
 
 
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Perfect Day Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: White Daisy, and Cotton Candy
Ink: Tulip (retired), Cotton Candy, and Black
Stamp sets: Whooo's Your Valentine (January Constant Campaign, retired) and D1460 Love Ya! (retired)
Accessories: Z1326 Pink Assortment Sparkles
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge (small hearts), sand paper, micro-tip scissors, and pop dots.

1 comment:

Lori Miller said...

Very cute card! I have the same inspiration one pinned on my Pinterest board. :) Thanks for playing along with my Valentine's Day countdown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...