CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mojo Monday 281: Rosette Happy Birthday


Popping in for a quick post of my latest Mojo Monday card.  This is sketch #281.  A really simple card that was not quick to make.  I cut the rosettes out with my Artiste Cricut Cartridge, but they take some time to assemble.  Especially when you are making three of them.  I feel like the card is missing something in the top left corner, but can't seem to figure out what to do with it.  Hmmmm...I guess I will just leave it be for now.  Thanks for stopping by!  See you next time. :)


All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Veranda Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Colonial White, Juniper, and Cocoa
Ink: Cocoa
Stamp set: D1247 From Me to You (retired)
Accessories: Creme Brulee grosgrain ribbon (retired) and  Z1333 Mocha Opaques
Tools:  Artiste Cricut Cartridge, pop dots, sand paper, and sponge dauber.

3 comments:

Allisa said...

Great take on the sketch!

Heather Cooper said...

This looks sooo great with the medallions!

Kristine Porter said...

Love your card! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...