CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A little bit Country Birthday Card

 
Hello there, y'all!  Okay...I really don't have a southern accent, but this card just brings it out in me.  This card was a easy and quick one to make.  Simple and fun!  I had some left over Sarsaparilla paper from way back in 2008.  It coordinates well with the newer Dakota paper that is still available to order.  I was inspired by this card here.
 
Remember that snow I was talking about yesterday?  Well....pretty much melted!  I guess I will have to stay indoors and papercraft...darn it anyway! ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next time!
 
All supplies are CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  Dakota Paper Pack and Sarsaparilla Level 2 (retired)
Cardstock: Black, Barn Red, Slate, and Pacifica
Ink: Black
Stamp set: C1257 Happy Birthday (retired)
Accessories: Z1705 Durable Square Studs, Corrigated star (retired), and  Black stitched ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Z578 Corner Rounder, sand paper, sponge dauber, and ScorTape (made by ScorTape).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...